Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You're HUGE!

Please don't say this to pregnant ladies. It isn't always what we want to hear. Yesterday the clerk at a local store told me that I must be due tomorrow because I was so big. Then she continued to inform me that she looked like me at 8 and 1/2 months. As I tried to pay for my granola bar*, she went on with, "are you sure you aren't having two?" As I tried not to cry, she let me know, based on what I am sure is advanced medical training, that my baby was too big.

So please, don't say "you're huge." Especially if you want repeat business from your customers.

*notice I wasn't buying a snickers or a pint of ice cream. I was buying an f-ing granola bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home