Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grandma (my mom) on the loose!


So I like to shop. I think I learned this from my mother, who also likes to shop. Now she has a new target for her purchases - this baby. So this baby has a closet (and dresser) full of clothes, socks, hats, toys, and various baby items - some necessary, some not so much. My mom has let loose - the baby stores and sales did not have a chance.

Let's hope that the baby maintains the family legacy of liking to spend her days shopping. This may be harder for her as she will not be raised in New Jersey, land of malls, where I spent my youth and honed my skills for convincing myself I needed 4+ new pairs of shoes at once, knowing when to hit the food court to avoid crowds, and how to get a parking spot during the holiday season (hint, having a smokin' hot car like a 1993 aqua ford probe helps). Ahhh....Garden State Plaza....good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home