Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sometimes, Maternity Leave = Yawn


This picture says it all. While spending time with your five week old daughter is great, it can be boring at times. I hit a low point when I realized that I would rock the Price is Right, just because I have watched enough to know all the prices of all the products and prizes. Perhaps I should take a trip and try to get on before Bob Barker retires? What should my decidedly unwitty and lame t-shirt say?

So Jillian and I made a pact today to get out and do more. Take more walks, start our holiday shopping, maybe even go out to lunch. This is a risky pact, as it involves public feedings and dicey diaper changes, but together we can make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home