Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Holidays!


Hi everyone. We will be undertaking a marathon trip starting on Saturday, so I probably will not be able to post for awhile. Here is Jillian in some of her Christmas attire, provided by her Grandma, of course.

Today we went to a mom's group, which was an interesting experience. It was good to get out and meet other moms and babies, but when it came time to sing I balked - despite being given a song sheet to help me along. I felt stupid, but I saw how much the babies enjoyed it and I gave in. After all, the wheels on the bus actually do go round and round and the itsy bitsy spider could have feasibly crawled up the water spout - although I think he would have given up after a few tries instead of going at it again after the sun dried up all the rain. I guess I doubt the spider's fortitude.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I would pay to see pictures of you doing the itsy-bitsy spider, Mu-Galto. :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

There will never be such a photo...I am a closet eager mom :)

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the secret is out... she is fucking cute. babies rock.

(um, this is jen--just so you don't think I'm a random baby ogler.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home