Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Studying for the bar sucks. I have not cried (about the bar) yet, but the tears may be coming soon. Pennsylvania tests you on tax, and just recently added employment discrimination, partnerships and something else. I don't even care - I am just going to wing those. Hopefully a few years of being an attorney will get me through.

The first bar I took (July 2003) was NY. Studied for a whole summer and pretty much enjoyed myself. I like to study. I had a boyfriend who was a jerk, so I didn't see him that often which made plenty of time to study. The relationship didn't last. I am pretty sure he was cheating on me for most of it. The second bar was CA (July 2004). I was a newlywed and studied for about two weeks after work and on the weekends. Somehow managed to pass. The relationship has not lasted and . . . Now PA, while getting divorced, with stupid postpardum brain. I don't know if I can do it.

Yeah, I stuck that in there - I am getting divorced. Pretty cool, huh? I have known for a while, about 5 months, but haven't been ready to post about it. I figured it is like ripping off a bandaid. I guess I don't have to share at all, but it feels like a big thing right now. I am still debating posting the gory details. Stay tuned.

I guess that I have better luck with bars than boys. That is kind of sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home