Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ugh.

I feel like Jillian looks in this picture. Someone just hold me while I sleep and forget about the following:
- keeping the house clean in order to sell it.
- where to go while people come look at the house (usually Starbucks, gift cards from Christmas = free lattes)
- the SF housing market
- finding an apartment in Philly
- taking the Pennsylvania bar (yes, my third bar exam)
- getting Jillian to take a bottle
- getting Jillian to sleep at night
- other miscellaneous issues as mistakes were made.

At least my pants aren't as hiked up as Jillian's.....

I am not this big a whiner in real life, just in my blog life. I swear. Although others may disagree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home