Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...or whatever


So today is Valentine's Day, a holiday I don't really care about - whether I am in a relationship or not. I have had good Valentine's days, bad ones, and ones that just passed by without any real acknowledgment of the day at all.

Today, perhaps in honor of the holiday, Jillian was a bit of a mess. We went to mom and me yoga, where the sling count is VERY high ( I proudly walked in with my bjorn), and Jillian had a spazz attack. Then many we dealt with many boohoos until bedtime. Boohoos are not conducive to studying. However, we did have some time for "happy baby" a.k.a "legs in the air, wave them around like you just don't care." See picture above.

Then a fellow soon to be divorcee came over for dinner. It was fun and delicious. I will say that while V-day has not been a priority holiday, it was a bit hard to see men walking around with flowers, etc. I never expected to be in this situation. A new mom, sitting alone on her bed, blogging. At least there are no tears . . . from me or big J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home