Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

An earth-mother I am not



So my mom bought me this sling for the baby. I tried to follow the directions to use it and failed miserably. Then I saw it came with a dvd of instructions. I watched this dvd about 5 times and still could not put Jillian in the sling in a manner that seemed (1) safe or (2) comfortable. Am I stupid? Perhaps. I think that I will just stick to the baby bjorn. The snaps are easy enough to figure out (they are color coded).

I feel like in SF, the bjorn is a bit yuppie and slings more crunchy. Yet again the universe is telling me which category I fall into. Nothing against the sling wearing mothers of the world. They might be the smarter moms anyway - they can figure out how to use the damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home