Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let's Go Out and Kick Some CAN!

On my last flight, not only did I get to see "The Lake House," I also got to see "Gridiron Gang" starring the Rock. The movie was dubbed so that when someone said "ass" it was replaced with "can." It made for some ridiculous dialogue.

For example - the Rock, trying to motivate a kid to believe in himself, suits up and makes the kid ram into him until the kid knocks him "on his can." This involved the Rock repeatedly shouting "Come on! Knock me on my can!!!"

Also, the big motivational pre-game speech, again delivered by the Rock, ended with a big shout of "let's go out and kick some can!!!" Nothing appeals to rough and tumble kids like the opportunity to deliver a good can kickin'.

By the way, I totally plan to kick some can on the PA bar exam. And by kicking some can I mean hopefully passing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home