Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sling/Bugaboo Dichotomy of Mom and Me Yoga



As mentioned yesterday, there is a high sling count at mom and me yoga. Yet, there is also a high number of bugaboo strollers. For those of you not "in the know" re: overpriced baby gear, bugaboo strollers cost upwards of $800. I looked into them and discovered that they aren't really worth price - shocking I know.

Anyway, the point is that yoga class seems to attract people from the sling minded sect and people from the overpriced, status oriented stroller minded sect. Very interesting. At least, very interesting when one is supposed to be studying real property. I just don't care about fee simple determinables, I can't make myself care for the third time.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is an example of a fee simple determinable the remainder of a life estate? since, the fee simple will vest automatically upon the death of the life estate holder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home