Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whatchu talkin' about?

Last night, I stupidly watched "The Bachelor: An Officer and A Gentleman."* It was the final episode and one of the "finalists" gave the Bachelor a collage. Yup, a collage. Like with words from magazines posted around pictures of her and the Bachelor. Like the ones we put in our high school yearbooks (with the beer bottles and cigarettes blacked out) and made right before college (so as to never forget the best years of our lives).

Upon receiving said collage, the Bachelor (Andy - who speaks in a monotone voice and very slowly) said, and I quote, "I freakin' love you." So collage = love at age 30. She went on to "win the Bachelor's heart."

Anyway, I am adding the need for a collage to my list of deal breakers in relationships. So that makes, large class rings, sweat pants with elastic cuffs, adultery, and equating collages with love. In the picture above, Jillian looks as skeptical as I feel about the romantic appeal of the collage.

In other random news, I have eaten a turkey sandwich for lunch and dinner every weekday for about two weeks. I do not know what that is about.

*in my defense, I wasn't actually watching - I was trying to figure out how to get the videos I have taken of Jillian off of the camcorder and onto the computer. I got them off, but now can't open them or use imovie. See blog post, infra re: my lack of technical abilities.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Bizarley said...

you know my feelings about sweatpants with elastic... don't hate the playa. hate the game.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger J U S T S O M E G UY said...

sweatpants, especially with elastic are a total deal breaker. i thought you were on kwon's side of this debate, galto. so happy to hear you veto the sweats too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home