Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Make it Glamorous

This weekend, some good friends came to visit and meet Jillian for the first time. It was a great weekend - beautiful weather and good company.

During the course of catching up, JL (who gets the photo credit) suggested that I make my divorce appear glamorous. I thought this was a hilarious, but great idea. As if I am some jet-setting divorcee with better things to do then worry about failed relationships. Like I use a cigarette holder on a regular basis. So while my jet-setting involves walking to work and home again, sometimes with a stop at Rite Aid to buy diapers, I do it in high heels in order to make it glamorous.

Jillian does not do glamorous just yet. She has, however, perfected surly. See above.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger TA said...

Awww. And she's even cuter in person!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

She is a glamour-puss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home