Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Are the Sopranos trying to break up with me?

You know how sometimes people want out of a relationship and do things to get you to break up with them? Usually because they are too cowardly to do it themselves? Like picking on you, making you think you are ugly and stupid, or sleeping with someone else?

Well, I think that is what the Sopranos is trying to do. This is the last season and last night's opening episode was a complete snooze-fest. So I think the writers are trying to make the viewers sigh in relief when the show finally ends. To click off the tv and say to ourselves, "he was a jerk anyway" or "I am better off without him."

The question is, do we save ourselves the hurt and pain and just walk away now?

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I felt this way about Entourage last night. It just wasn't funny. Is that a sign its going to be cancelled? Or vice versa?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

I agree, but I must admit that I have never liked that show.

I do like looking at Adrian Greer (or whatever his name is) though. I have since "Drive me Crazy" co-starring Melissa Joan Hart (aka Sabrina the teenage witch and Clarissa from Clarissa explains it all).

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I love Entourage but didn't catch it this week. I have never seen the Sopranos but plan on renting the DVDs. Being single means not having to compromise on what I rent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home