Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

16 (+ 13) going on 17 (+13)


Tomorrow is my 30th birthday. I don't think that I am that emotional over it. Last year, my birthday sucked. Perhaps that is material for my anonymous blog.

This year, hopefully I will have a good birthday. I didn't have any big goals to reach before I hit 30, so I am not freaking out that I haven't run a marathon yet or anything. Please note that I will never, ever run a marathon. EVER. If I did, I wouldn't be "staying true to myself."

My goals for this year are to go on a date and be a decent mom. I am setting the bar both high and low.

As I exit my twenties, I can say (in somewhat cheesy - precious moments - blessed event kind of way) that I have accomplished having a very good, cute baby.

4 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hells yeah! and Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

Happy Birthday M! Everyone says your 30s are better. They better be! I'm not planning on getting divorced again.

You having such an adorably cute perfect baby has already set the bar so high for the rest of us. I am afraid our babies won't be as cute or as well-behaved...or as well-dressed.

I will stay true to myself and not run a marathon with you. Instead I think we should go to Morning Glory for breakfast and order fried corn bread. Now that's truth!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Amy Dempsey said...

happy birthday m! you definitely have the cutest, best, most perfect baby around. good work.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger TA said...

Happy birthday, ladykins! I am confident you can accomplish all 3 of your goals (I am counting not running a marathon as one of them.) While I have not yet seen you in action, I bet you are already a good mom. You're also a funny, smart, lovely person, and the best charades player I have ever known, so you have done pretty well for yourself in your first 30 years. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home