Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Last Dance


So tonight is my last night in SF. I am sitting with my closest friend here eating a picnic of cupcakes and champagne (well California sparkling wine as she just informed me because the grapes are not French, or would it be freedom sparkling wine if it were champagne and we were on Fox news, but we aren't, and Anne Coulter shouldn't be either PLEASE stop giving her a forum to speak).

Ok so the California sparkling wine has affected my ability to blog coherently, but so what? I am leaving a home that I thought would be mine and my new little family's for a long time. But no little family for me. Time to start a new life, sans husband in a new city. Not just sans husband, but sans any kind of significant other. How the hell am I supposed to date? Who is going to want to date me? This whole situation is just redonkulous.

We are sitting on the floor because there is no furniture. It is all very college.

So time for the last dance, last chance for love. But we all know that there is no love, or chance for love here. Best that we move on.

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I'll miss you M!!! Mostly I am afraid that without you, I will never have a fresh mani/pedi, and that becomes more important as I am single...

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, M! You will be missed on this coast terribly. But none of this last chance nonsense. A whole new wonderful life awaits you and Baby J in Philly. Cutehead's goodbye blog post made me take a stroll down memory lane as well, and I got all misty. Good luck tomorrow! And visit 4011 for me when you get a chance. Tell Blue Couch I miss her.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger TA said...

I'm excited for your arrival on the East Coast! Don't tell anybody, but I have always been suspicious of California--all the temperate weather is a little too good to be true, kind of like Barack Obama.

I agree with Anonymous that you have by no means seen your "last chance for love." You're a gift from God to the male species, darling. :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

Thanks y'all. Hopefully good times are around the corner. I would say that it can't get any worse, but each time I do, it actually does get worse.

Ok, enough boohoos from me. This should be a fresh start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home