Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I stayed true to myself.


I am kind of sick of excuses for bad behavior or sucking at things. It seems that a new one these days is "I stayed true to myself." Well, that is fine and dandy, but it doesn't mean you can act like an arse or win American Idol with a sucky performance.

So file "I stayed true to myself" with "I was drunk" in the "that's no excuse" round filing cabinet.

And now for your viewing pleasure - a clean baby.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

Why is the filing cabinet round instead of rectangular? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger mu-galto said...

round filing cabinet is the garbage. Apparently, you in advertising don't have the same flair for the humorous as we do in law. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home