Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

At Least...

I kinda flipped out on my mom today. I feel bad. All week, she kept saying "at least..." and filling in the rest of the sentence with something that most people wouldn't give a second thought to. Like "at least the weather is good for flying." Or "at least the pizza will be here soon." There is no precursor to the "at least" other than my life in general. For most people, the phrase would be "you have a long flight, but at least the weather is good for flying" or "I am hungry, at least the pizza will be here soon."

While I do think it is important to be happy about what you can be, I have banned "at least" from our vocabulary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home