Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I need a beeroso


A friend of mine once revealed that in a moment of drunkness she requested a "beeroso." Apparently, after a few cervezas, beeroso becomes the Spanish word for beer. This story has always cracked me up, so I have adopted beeroso into my personal vernacular.


Tonight, I need about 100 (cien, I believe) beerosos. But I can't have that many, so I will settle for one. The PA bar did not go well. Not knowing the law makes the test harder. Plus, the multistate questions didn't seem to focus on the same things they did a few years ago. And personal issues still occupy the majority of my thoughts.


So pass me that beeroso.


5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I will get a beeroso with you this weekend, M. I'm sure you kicked that bar's ass, more than you even realize.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger TA said...

Ooh ooh! I'm the one who said beeroso! I'm flattered that you remember this, since I didn't and had to be told about it later.

Sadly I won't be able to have a beeroso in person, but I'll have one with you in spirit (meaning I'll drink a beer while watching the teevee and will think of you.)

I bet you did fine on the bar. If you finished all the questions and wrote in complete sentences, you have a big leg up on a large number of the people who took it.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger rockstarjenny said...

And I'm the one who reminded T&A lady that she forgot she said beeroso! I feel like I am mentioned in your blog by proxy. pretty special, eh? p.s. i'm sure you did a-ok on that bar. I don't believe that a woman who can recall exactly what outfit you were wearing on any given date within the last year could do badly.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

Oh but my powers are so limited to clothes memory. Just no one laugh when I am studying again in July.

Miss you guys! I am going to try to get to DC for a few beerosos after I move.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you. will you bring jillian for the beers? then I can say, "you have a baby... in a bar..." It's been too long since i've had an opportunity to say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home