Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Monday, February 26, 2007

The 79th Annual Academy Awards, starring Al Gore




I watched the Oscars last night in their entirety, something I have never done. I have never sat there and watched from the host's intro to the best picture award. Of course, I was supposed to be studying, so I tuned in.


And Al Gore was all over the joint. He spoke about the Oscars being "green" this year, his movie won some awards, he made jokes about running for President, he hung out with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tipper got a shout out...


I have no snappy political commentary on Al's role in the Academy Awards. I am just an observer, so I though I would point it out.


Wish me luck on the bar. I seriously need it.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Bar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home