Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Freshly Hatched?

On the plane on Friday (yes, J and I flew cross-country again), while waiting to use the restroom to change a diaper, a man looked at us and asked "freshly hatched?" I assumed he was talking about Jillian, so I answered with her age. But this question gave me the willies for some reason. Freshly hatched? That seems gross, too intimate for some weird reason, or like I split open ala that scene at the end of Spaceballs with the dancing alien from the stomach. (That was Spaceballs, right?).

Anyway, I don't think I like that term.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I can't talk to Spaceballs, but there is that gruesome scene in Alien where the alien bursts out of her stomach and kills her.

It was soooooo disgusting. And yes, I share your distaste for "Freshly hatched." Gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home