Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feeling Low

I am trying to study for the bar. Unfortunately, I am really distracted. I sit for about an hour wondering how I wound up in this position, then I finally turn to the exciting world of PA Civil Procedure.

I don't think anything can save me from failing. I thought about giving up studying and praying for the next few days, like the way Christian Scientists go about curing disease. But as I am not a believer in that way of approaching things, I will crack open the books.

Or, apparently, procrastinate by blogging.

For reasons that I am not sharing on this particular blog, I feel pretty low. So in the spirit of feeling better and in an attempt to channel Stuart Smalley, here are some good things about me, as decided by me. I understand that some of you may not agree.

- I have a very cute baby
- I have great friends and family. That such awesome people are in my life has to be evidence that I am ok too.
- I am capable of earning a living on my own
- I have good hair and teeth.
- I can remember what you were wearing when I first met you.
- I was the best reader in my sixth grade class
- I am not the prettiest, funniest, smartest, etc. but I am not the ugliest, dumbest, or most dim-witted either.
- I won the award for outstanding achievement in physical education as a senior in high school.
- If we play a game, I will probably win. Especially if it is charades.
- Even though I am easily replaced, it is ok that I am not ready to date.
- I apparently have no shame as I post stuff like this. I may delete this post before the night is over.

Alright all, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home