Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

VOTE OR DIE


This has been a tough year for me, one that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Now I am about to move into my apartment in Philly and start over. So in the spirit of starting over, I am thinking of shutting down this blog.

I started this blog intending to post pictures of me pregnant and the baby. To share pictures and funny stores about starting a family. But life has changed so much since I started, I feel like the tone and content of the blog has changed with it. While I enjoy blogging, I find it difficult to keep doing so without revealing what is going on in my life. I don't know who reads this blog and I don't know what anyone would care to read about beyond Jillian. But it is hard to be so compartmentalized and so censored.

So I am calling a vote - should I keep this blog going? Should I just keep it about baby J? (I will have more pictures soon, the move has made everything all catty-wompus.)

I am watching "Trading Places" to try and get psyched for Philly and I think I just saw Al Franken in it. He is in charge of a gorilla on an Amtrak train.

9 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

KEEP IT OR ELSE!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT! I love your blog!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger EMC2 said...

Who will draw the lines if you do not? What better place to begin drawing them? Will the Management leave your loyal readers woefully unprotected?

Permission to cease blogging DENIED.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Amy Dempsey said...

keep the blog, keep the blog, keep the blog!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I am adding more comments to my vote. This is my morning internet routine:
-I check Yahoo homepage to see if the world blew up
-I check my email
-I check my blog for comments
-I check your blog for new posts and comments

If you took that away from me, you would be depriving me of an integral part of my daily routine, plus, the pleasure of getting to read your new posts, which don't come reliably daily like mine, but tend to surprise and delight

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I have to agree. I don't know how else I will get to get even sporadic M. musings and cute baby pix without it.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger TA said...

I really like being able to read about what's going on with you, but I know what you mean about the worry about revealing too much about your private life on The Internets. I won't hunt you down if you decide to close down shop, but I will be happy if you keep it.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

noooo - i heart this blog... i heart that you never use the word "precious"

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more baby j pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home