Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Emergency Contact Information


Because I am starting in a new office at my firm, I had to do all the new hire paperwork again. This task included filling out the "in case of emergency" forms - you know, who to call as my contact in an emergency situation. Sadly, I again have to put down my mom. No more husband to call if I am laid up in a hospital after being hit by a SEPTA bus or something. Just my mom and dad. And they, quite honestly, have had enough of taking care of their almost 30 year old daughter for now. Taking care of baby J, however, they can never get enough of.

So please don't let me get hit by a SEPTA bus. I think.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

Ditto, M. Only worse, I haven't been given new forms because I am at the same job. So I need to request all the new forms to change who gets $ if I die. Definitely not going to remain MSTBEH!

Also, I am on the opposite coast and in a different timezone, but you are welcome to use me as an emergency contact or even better, as your beneficiary.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger EMC2 said...

What am I, chopped liver? (I don't really know what that means, but I'm right up the goshdarned street from you! Jeez. Do you not trust me because I forgot to declare my minor? That was an innocent mistake and my minor did not have me listed as its emergency contact.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home