Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Settling into Our New Home


With the help of Grandma and Grandpa, Jillian and I are settling in to our new apartment in Philly. Slowly but surely things are getting into place. We got cable and internet today, which was super exciting. Until I learned I am third to last in St. Scobie's NCAA bracket, ahead of two people who clearly just didn't do their brackets in time. Oh well, things are just going to start falling through the cracks.

It is freezing here. But luckily, I look really cute in winter hats. That is not me being egotistical, trust me at this point in my life that is the last thing I am, I am pointing that out as a positive of living back on the east coast. I can wear winter hats.

But the flip side is that it is freakin' cold.

More later...so much has happened in the past few days!

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

I also look cute in hats. Perhaps we will have a cute in hats contest when I am in town. Although I guess there will be no real competition if Jillian is involved...I can't compete with a chubby adorable baby in a bear hat! I don't think you can either M.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Amy Dempsey said...

jillian is cuter than cute. i want to officially invite her to come visit the o's in new york. you are also invited, M. i miss jillian. if you guys come visit i will sing the bouncy baby/worth a millian song... now, i know that is tempting.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Amy Dempsey said...

p.s. i know that "millian" is spelled wrong in the above posting... i did it on purpose to increase the awareness of the rhyme with "jillian." just didn't want you to think i wasn't smart enough to be around baby j. i should have put in one of these "[sic]" but i think they are somewhat obnoxious and even though i took fifty years of latin i forgot what it means.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

j + the o's = hella cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home