Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

30, not so different from 29




Last night for my birthday, my parents, my two good friends M and L and Jillian went to dinner at Barclay Prime, a steak place here in Philly. It was delicious and Jillian was very good. It helps when there are four people other than me who are willing to hold her. A delicious martini also helps - my first in over a year and a half.

30 isn't that different than 29. Time to just keep on keepin' on.

Here are some pictures, with Jillian prominently featured, of course. There are some of L and M as well, but I am not sure if they would like to be on this blog.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

You can post any pix of me you like. Mostly I think the pix of baby J should be bigger!!!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger mu-galto said...

Someone at starbucks today said she should be in commercials. Unfortunately, she was a barrista and not a child model agent, so J stays undiscovered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home