Provided by the Management for your protection

Blog of random stuff named after message on paper toliet seat covers.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Great Way to Impress Your New Colleagues

Today I was in the "coffee station" at my new office, filling up my trusty firm-issued water bottle, when someone I hadn't met came in to grab a snack (yes, we have free snacks). After some banter about afternoon snack cravings, I grabbed my water bottle and turned to go back to my office. Except I grabbed the CoffeeMate. I said good-bye and walked all the way back to my office until I realized I had CoffeeMate in my hand and not my water bottle. Needless to say, the person I was with in the coffee station and everyone I passed by must have thought I was bananas.

As a side note, what is CoffeeMate anyway? It kinda freaks me out.

In my defense, baby J has decided that she no longer likes sleeping from 7pm to 5:30am. Instead she likes to scream at bedtime and then wake up around 1:30am and not go back to sleep until after 2pm. Not fun for me. In her defense, she had her shots this week so she may be cranky.

Perhaps the fact that I passed the Pennsylvania bar will counterbalance the CoffeeMate incident. I am not exactly sure how I passed, but I did (found out today). I am celebrating with a frozen pizza and a beer. And trying not to dwell on the fact that my celebration is actually fairly pathetic.

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Megan Dempsey said...

Congrats on the bar!!! Totally embarassing about the coffee mate. I completely relate.

Pizza + beer = delicious celebration. Not lame at all!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M -

Congratulations on the bar - that is great news!

BD

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Congratulations! I knew your super-human memory had purposes other than for fashion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home